Frequently Asked Questions
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, checks and money orders. Checks or money orders must be cleared by the bank prior to shipping.
Shipping and Handling
We ship via UPS and USPS to the 48 contiguous United States and Canada.
Most international shipments will be shipped via USPS.
Please allow 48 hours for processing.
Shipping charges are displayed in the checkout form located in your shopping cart. If you desire overnight or 2-day delivery, please let us know in the comment section of the shopping cart. In most cases, these shipping charges are more expensive and vary according to destination, size of package and weight.
Any address changes made through the shipping company (UPS), resulting in additional fees, after an order has been shipped, will be charged directly to the customer.
Standard shipping rates do not apply to international shipments. The lowest cost method of shipment will be used to ship your order.
Orders from Illinois residents are subject to a 9.25% sales tax.
Our company offers only the finest products available and we make every effort to meet your high standards for quality products, accurate descriptions, reliable shipping and exceptional customer service. If you should experience a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately.
* Our merchandise is guaranteed for 30 days from original date of purchase.
* We agree, at our option to repair or replace any defective merchandise during the 30 days warranty period.
* Defective products returned to us in original packaging will be replaced or repaired.
* Defective products returned to us missing accessories or original packaging will be replaced or repaired as received.
* A 20% Restocking fee will apply on non-defective returns if a store credit is requested (Sorry No Cash Refunds).
* Shipping and handling charges are always non-refundable.
* Please allow 48 hours for processing.
* No returns sent COD will be accepted. Returns must be sent pre-paid.
* You must request a Return Authorization (RA) Number before returning any item.
* Any returned package that does not have an RA number will be returned to sender.
* The returned item should include the RA number clearly labeled in the outside of the package.
* Please include a note explaining the problem and the appropriate “return shipping address”.